- User Guide
- Getting Started
- General Concepts
- Getting Help
- Requesting a Feature
- Videos for Learning TroopTrack
- BASICS - Creating a new TroopTrack Account
- BASICS - Configuring your Pack/Troop in TroopTrack
- COMMUNICATE - Sending Emails
- COMMUNICATE - Configuring Emails and Email Lists
- Data Safety
- Merging Two Accounts
- Transfer Users Between TroopTrack Troops
- Let us import data for you from other programs
- TroopMaster (AHG)
- Import your data instantly with TurboNET
- Import your data instantly from AHG Connect
- Manual Entry for Service Hours, Miles, and Nights
- Planning an Event
- Tracking Attendance
- Attendance Reports
- Hours, Miles, and Nights
- Agenda View
- Year at a Glance
- RSVP'ing for an Event
- Import your Unit's Calendar to Google Calendar
- Importing Your Unit Calendar into the Mac OS Calendar App
- Event Integrated Accounting
- Participation Book
- Meeting Schedules
- Adding Members
- Controlling Access and Privileges
- Organizing Family Members
- Creating Patrols/Dens
- Managing Equipment
- Managing a Library
- Canned Reports
- Creating Custom Reports
- Unit Settings
- Money Account Basics
- User Accounts
- Managing Merit Badge Counselors
- Managing Training
- Changing a User's Profile Photo and Demographic Info
- How do I reset a user's password?
- Training Book
- Online Payment
- How Mailing Lists Work
- Creating a Mailing List
- Creating a Unit Roster
- Magic Mailing Lists
- Sign Up Sheets
- Third-Party Email Clients
- Bulk Entry of Award Progress
- Individual Entry
- Creating a Custom Award
- Planning for a Pack Meeting or Court of Honor
- TurboNET Advancement Report
- Badge Book
- Blue Cards
- AHG: Manage Service Stars
What You Can Do
TroopTrack let's you create a quartermaster's corner where you can keep track of all the equipment in your troop or pack. You can keep track of the condition of your equipment items, who has them, and what patrol or den is responsible for them. You can also control who can edit equipment information using the manage equipment privilege. Many troops like to give this privilege to scouts.
How to Get There
Like most things, you can get to the quartermaster's corner using the Manage Badge menu.
The Quartermaster's Corner looks like this. Some features will only be visible to user's with the manage equipment privilege.
Whether you are adding or editing an equipment item, the form will be the same, as shown below:
Patrol/Den: If a den or patrol is responsible for this piece of equipment, choose them here
Name: Give the item a name, like "Tent #1". If you have marked the equipment in some way, use that mark here.
Description: Provide any additional information that might be needed to help someone decide if the equipment will meet their needs.
Condition: It's a good idea to keep track of the condition of the item and update it whenever the item is checked out or returned.
Location: Some units have multiple locations for their equipment, like a scout closet, scout shed, and scout trailer. Use this field to keep track of where your stuff is kept.
Photo: A picture is worth a thousand words. Take a picture and upload it with this form. Picture size must be less than 1 MB.