A few things you should know about the data you store in TroopTrack
- We don't sell it.
- We don't share it.
- We don't let it out of our sight without your permission.
That said, there are some things you should remember
It's partly the job of scouts, parents, and scout leaders to protect the privacy of troop members. Here are a few simple guidelines you should follow to keep your troop data private and secure.
- Don't create a single "leader" account and share it with other leaders. Create separate accounts for everyone who uses TroopTrack.
- Make sure you assign the right access levels and privileges to your users.
- Don't add users you don't know.
- Don't use the "remember me" login option on public computers.