Find a Troop Leadership and Mentoring Awards

Community Service Bar (Ambassador) (Girl Scout Troop)

To earn the bar, first choose an organization you’d like to volunteer with. The organization will need to agree to give you instructions about the work you’ll be doing. Your council needs to approve your service, so check with them before you begin. Once you’ve chosen your organization, complete at least 20 hours of service to earn the bar.